Please Support GREYSON the cat. He has to get his paw amputated, due to an animal attack. DONATE to help Greyson!
Do you order from Amazon? If you do, you can help us by noting A Cat's Friend, Inc. as your charity of choice. We get .05% of the purchase amount donated by Amazon to us! Click here for more information.
A Cat's Friend, Inc. - A Non-Profit Cat Rescue Volunteer Organization
We feed OVER 350 feral animals every day! Our mission is:
- To provide care for feral and abandoned cats and their kittens and reduce their population through spay/neuter and adoption.
- To provide food, shelter and veterinary care to abandoned and homeless felines. To rescue cats from municipal or private kill-shelters.
- To humanely trap, sterilize, vaccinate and release felines whom humans have abandoned.
- To provide feline-care assistance to feline guardians in need.
- To educate the public about the needs of companion animals, particularly felines, and the impact of human actions on those needs.
- To distribute contributions to other similar 5Olc3 organizations who are exempt from taxation under section 5Ola of the IRS Code.
Max is a 7-year old orange tabby who is very sweet and quite friendly. He was rescued from the Woodbridge Animal Shelter months ago and placed in a cage at Petco for adoption. Max has spent a long time in a cage. Before being at the Woodbridge Animal Shelter, he was housed at the Manassas Animal Shelter.
How did Max end up in an animal shelter? He was picked up by animal control. Prior to that, he was an indoor/outdoor cat. Sadly, a neighbor trapped him and had him taken to the animal shelter. Even more sad is his caretaker did not want to pay to get him released.
A Cat's Friend Inc would like to find Max a place where he can finally call home! If you are interested in adopting Max or know someone who may, please let us know. Max is a very special boy and we want only the best for him.
Thank You to the HSFC - Humane Society of Fairfax County, Inc.!
The Humane Society of Fairfax County - gave A Cat's Friend a generous donation to help with Jimmy - a feral cat we rushed to the ER clinic. Jimmy was blocked with a very high potassium level. He was dangerously ill and on the verge of having a fatal heart attack. The ER vet was able to unblock Jimmy. He is now doing much better. He needs special food to stay on the rest of his life. You can help Jimmy! Just $25 a month will help Jimmy with his special food need. Give for Jimmy